There are so many apps to use, finding the right app for you can be hard. So, here we pointed it down to 21 best apps to keep you both design-inspired and DIY-ready.
Designing And Inspiration
1. HGTV to GO : HGTVtoGo is now HGTV Watch! Stay tuned to HGTV shows on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Dream Home : Dream Home and Dream Home HD are unique apps if you’re looking for changes in your house.
3. Houzz Interior Design Ideas: Houzz is a one-stop shop for most impressive selection of eye candy. With this app you have full access to their photo libraries and can save images to virtual idea books.
4. iHome HD: A huge collection of stunning interiors to right away enthuse you. This version is only free , you can update to the full version iHome HD, there are more High definition and premium picture.
5. HGTV Color Guide — Get tips from the pro’s with this app that not only provides magnificently color stimulation and guidelines from HGTV stars, but includes 5 interactive and informative color articles.
6. Palettes — This is perfect for both creating and maintaining color palettes because you can grab color schemes from photographs or websites, physically add colors using dissimilar color models and you can store as numerous palettes as you need.
7. Benjamin Moore Color Capture – Feeling swiftly inspired by the scene in front of you? Snap a photo with this app and it will robotically create a palette from a selection of Benjamin Moore paints.
8. Sherwin-Williams ColorSnap –Snap a photo and right away get matching Sherwin-Williams paint recommendations.
9. The Home Depot — With this app, you can examine and shop your tools, can search the store inventory to see what is in stock, can scan barcodes while in the store and you’ll have access to hundreds of Home Depot DIY videos/how-tos.
10. iHandy Level — angles must be straight with this nifty digital level. Available for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android
11. Handy Man DIY — Designed to help you in modernize your home. It provides all the mundane information you need to complete a gorgeous new project, figuring out the math on paint, flooring and measurements
12. inchCALC –With this calculator you can input dimensions in centimeters or inches in fraction form, and you can even input things in squared form.
13. Space Planning Tool — With this app, You can input floor plans and more.
14. Photo Measures — Take a photo of an object or room and write the measurements directly over it
15. SketchBook Pro — Sketch your projects, ideas and inspirations with this pro-level digital sketchbook.
16. Fabric U — This is a great app for the beginner seamstress. it provide valuable information about 120 well-known fabrics, and contains links to videos about which fabrics are best suited for different projects
17. Yardage Calc — Yardage Calc will estimate the yardage needed when the width of a fabric is not listed, will convert yards to meters and visa versa.
18. Fabric Stash – Input a photo of fabric purchases in this mobile inventory. You can write any details that you want down, including make or yardage in stock, and can organize by color, style, project, etc.
19. Sewing Guide — Perfect for the beginner.
20. Dress Making — This beginner’s guide reveals all the secrets to sewing beautiful dresses.
21. Jo-Ann –you can Browse this favored craft store’s inventory, and get address, class schedule and, free coupons too.